This “Childhood memories Topokki” is best selling Topokki / Tteokbokki / Stir fried Rice Cake ever!!
Topokki / Tteokbokki / Stir fried Rice Cake is one of the most popular snack foods in Korea.
It’s hot and spicy, but also sweet and delicious.
Everyone loves this snack.
Cooking direction (only 6minutes!):
1. Move ingredients into a pan, except fish cakes. Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and stir fry for 2minutes.
2. Then add 1.5cup(360ml)of water and fish cake and boil.
3. When wheat flour cake starts getting soft, stir well to prevent wheat flour cake from sticking.
4. When the soup gets thick and rich, remove from heat and enjoy!
Good for a snack! It’s good to eat at the campground and home parties.
* Product composition: Wheat Flour Cake 320g, Hot sauce(red sauce) 120g, Sweet sauce(black sauce) 70g, Fish cake 90g
Cooking method – After defrost at refrigerated temperature, you should boil this food.
Packing material(Outside) – Polyethylene / Packing material(Inside) – Polyethylene
20PKS / 1Box, 610*370*170(mm)[24.02*14.57*6.69(inches)], 0.039CBM